Could you use some assistance?
When some of the largest institutions in the City have fallen foul of the FSA (now FCA)'s Transaction Reporting rules, attracting public censure and sizeable fines, how are small to medium-sized firms supposed to gain assurance that they are on the right track?
Transaction Reporting Limited exists to help solve this problem. Through our experience of working with a wide variety of clients across the financial services sector, we came to realise that there was a severe shortage of experienced advisors who could provide pragmatic and accurate advice on current and emerging requirements.
The services we are able to offer your organisation include:
- Advising you on the correct interpretation of the rules, wherever there are areas of uncertainty
- Checking the data quality of reports you submit to the FCA, based on analysis of extracts you obtain from the Transaction Monitoring Unit (TMU)
- Alerting you to upcoming changes to the rules or revised guidance on Transaction Reporting
- Providing telephone and email response to ad hoc queries
- Assessing the technical infrastructure and controls which ensure complete and accurate transmission of reports to your Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM)
- Reviewing the adequacy of policies and procedures relating to Transaction Reporting and the management information and governance arrangements you have put in place
- Offering a bureau service to submit low volumes of transaction reports via UnaVista
Any of the above items can be provided as a one-off exercise, or combined into a programme of periodic checks, providing assurance throughout the year.
Use of an external health-check service such as ours can be included as a recurring part of your Compliance Monitoring Programme, demonstrating your commitment to obtaining independent assurance of your compliance with the regulations.
We are not generalists. Our aim is to provide a specialised service to those who would benefit from our support. If you fall into this category, you are probably already aware of that need and we would invite you to call us for an informal discussion of how we can help.
Contact us by
Telephone - 020 7614 3407
Transaction Reporting Limited
27 Austin Friars
London EC2N 2QP